Saturday 4 January 2014

SALE -ing Away - The bag lady!

Now that the NYE celebrations are over and I am back in Delhi, it's back to business. I will continue my sale post featuring bags this time around (my absolute favourite) to encourage you guys to spend your hard earned money of fabulous arm candy.  Here are my top picks.


designer+clutches+sale
Clutches


Victoria Beckham large zip leather clutch - I am a huge Victoria Beckham fan and just love her design aesthetic. Always minimal, clean cut and no fuss. I have been lusting after this leather clutch/pouch for a few months now and now that it's on sale, I cant think of a better time to buy it. The yellow and brown combination is so chic and it's also a very roomy clutch which means you can squeeze all your essentials in. Oh and its made in Italy. I love. Click here to purchase or check with the Kitsch boutique in Defence Colony for availability.

Stella McCartney patchwork faux leather clutch - My cousin's wife is a true vegan. Whilst she never touches meat, she also refuses to wear leather EVER. So Stella McCartney is her go to designer for handbags. I love how the designer really makes the most fabulous bags and clutches without touching leather. So if any of you reading this are against the use of leather, then this is the bag for you my lovelies. The glitter combined with snake print can really spruce up any outfit at night and honestly the price tag doesn't hurt one bit. Click here to purchase or check with the Kitsch boutique in Defence Colony for availability.

 Saint Laurent Paris betty studded suede shoulder bag - I am absolutely loving the rocker chic vibe on this bag. The minimalist structure, the simple black suede with these amazing gold studs and gold chain make this bag a must have for all these farmhouse parties you will be hopping to this winter. You can wear it with the shoulder strap or use it as a clutch. Click here or check with the Kitsch boutique in Defence Colony for availability.

Lanvin help embellished satin clutch - When I saw the Lanvin FW 13 show I was just floored by the crazy accessories and bags. That big LOVE necklace, that was just genius delivered by Alber Elbaz. You probably think I'm a nut job for always featuring a Lanvin bag, but I cant help myself. I told you this before I am head over heels in love with Alber Elbaz. This particular clutch has faux pearls and crystals spelling out HELP and is a real statement piece and will turn heads at any party. Click here to purchase or check with the Kitsch boutique in Defence Colony for availability.


designer+bags+sale
Totes and a shoulder bag :)


Alexander Wang rocco studded leather tote - Oh my god, look at the coral colour on this bag! Isn't it just beautiful. I love how the studs at the bottom instantly transform this bag from simple to edgy. The shape is quite functional too and it looks roomy enough for all your essentials. Oh and it has a shoulder strap! wooohooooo. Click here to purchase.

Valentino rockstud leather bowling bag - When it comes to Valentino's rockstud series, honestly I need not say any more. From the shoes to the bags; everything ROCKSTUD is highly coveted. The prices are quite steep so when you get anything from this series pick it up fast before someone else gets their hands on it. Speaking of this bag, its a real keeper. The classic structure has been given a twist with the punk ish studs and can add a dash of glamour to any outfit. Click here to purchase.

Miu Miu leather trimmed canvas tote - I don't know what is it with me and bright colours this winter! Every bag I end lusting after is in this bright and happy colour. When I saw this one, it was like love at first sight. The yellow leather trim combined with the beige canvas makes this a very cheery bag for the cold winters. In fact just looking at it makes me gooey because its just so pretty. This one also has a shoulder strap. YAY! Click here to purchase.

Fendi textured leather shoulder bag - I wanted to feature a day bag that was easy going. You know, just something you can throw your essentials into and voila, ready to go. So I came across this gorgeous Fendi and just had to share it with you guys. Its got a lovely shape with soft leather. an adjustable shoulder strap and is just such a get set go bag. I LOVE. Click here to purchase. You can also check with the Fendi boutique at DLF Emporio if its available there. I believe they are going on sale really soon if they haven't already started.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment