Monday 20 January 2014

Le Mill Is Coming To Delhi - More Reasons To Rejoice

Okay all my fabulous Dilliwallas! I've got good news for all of you. I have just been informed that Le Mill is having a pop up shop in our very own city! Between the 23rd and 25th January, head over to 125/126 Meherchand Market, 1st Floor to check out the merchandise. The FW 13 stuff is going to be at 50 per cent off and older merchandise is at 70 per cent off.

Oh man, I've been dying to buy a Peter Pilotto skirt and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get my hands on one this week. I also feel the sudden need to buy another Alexander Wang bag. Don't ask me why. I just bought the Victoria Beckham clutch I featured in a previous post and trust me I should NOT be shopping. But when such temptations are within the realms of your own home, I guess I should just give in and do what the voices in my head say.. they eerily whisper .."go shopping Hanadi, you NEED new stuff". Apart from the bag obsession that I have, I'm thinking of focussing on ready to wear items when I visit their pop up shop. I have, off late developed a strong liking for Mary Katarantzou dresses. Plus there was this SS 13 blazer from Joseph that I had seen in London and was stupid enough not to buy it so I'm like really really hoping I find that in their older merchandise. Can you think of a better way to end a bitterly cold January?

Okay enough of what I plan on buying? What will you have your eyes on at the sale? DON'T forget, 23rd to 25th January. Happy shopping people!

XoXo
Me

le+mill+india+sale

No comments:

Post a Comment