Thursday 31 March 2016

Bag Review - Dior Diorver Tote



The beginning of a new season in the fashion calendar is always my favourite time of the year. It not only brings in new clothes but lots of new purses for me to play around with and review. This time, I have finally got my hands on the highly coveted and absolute must have for the season (and forever if I may say so), the Diorever bag.

Expertly crafted from bullcalf leather, the bag is lightweight and easy to carry. It boasts a minimalist design with a classic yet modern and structured shape which means you can use it for years to come. The most defining feature is that there are two ways to carry the bag. The reversible magnetic flap closure can be worn over the top handles or you can sort of fold it over to the back (where there are two more magnetic buttons) for a more relaxed look. An internal closure ensures that your belongings are safe however you choose to style it. The double gussets come with side buttons which you can snap shut for a more compact feel if you don't mind reducing the space size.

What I really like is how easily the purse can be opened and closed. I've had a lot of experience with luxury bags that are just not that comfortable to get in and out of. This inside is just as clean cut as the outside and comes with two main compartments and some internal pockets. My only issue was that the top handles don't attach to the sides but at the back. So when I used the bag, it was kind of leaning forward. But honestly, this is a small price to pay for such a beautiful purse. Oh, and the colours it comes in are equally delicious especially the crinkled metallic lambskin and the one in bright pink bullcalf.

I've been a huge fan of Dior handbags for as long as I can remember (those saddle bags from over a decade ago are still fresh in my memory) and from the looks of it, will continue to do so. Very few brands have the ability always keep it fresh and classic at the same time and Dior has done it season after season. J'adore.




 

1 comment:

  1. nice bags styles...
    Great Information !
    http://www.angelmstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete