Wednesday 19 June 2013

Resort 2014 Review - Diane Von Furstenberg

What I loved about her resort collection was how effortless yet stylish it was. “Effortless. Sexy. On the go” is how the designer defined it. As a strong DVF fan, I have to say there’s nothing better than her wrap dresses. Anytime I can’t figure out what to wear on a night out or feel a little fat, I just wear a DVF wrap. Sexy, effortless and on the go it sure is!




One of the key pieces was the new twist she gave to her signature wrap dress; the top half was tight fitted jersey whereas the skirt was more voluminous than usual and in a cool python print. There were sexy sheaths, some showing off lace details and some with geometric prints.





I also loved the smoking pant suits, lovely silk shirts (I am DEFINITELY getting those), the pencil skirts and the jackets. Prints being one of the brand’s core aesthetics were plenty with a strong focus on black and white stripes. However we also saw some lovely floral motifs, seductive python prints and colorful geometrics that seal the fact that DVF's going to be our all-time favourite.




No comments:

Post a Comment