Tuesday 30 April 2013

Boyfriend Jeans....


As you may have figured out by now, I am a very effortless chic kinda gal. Sometimes I simply hate standing in front of my wardrobe trying to figure out what to wear. You know, some days you just want to put something fabulous on minus the drama of trying a million different outfits! Its time like these I thank the fashion gods for bringing back the boyfriend jeans (and NO, I don’t mean doing the “walk of shame” in your boyfriend’s jeans!).
Not only are they super comfortable for the hot Indian summer, they are also extremely versatile and stylish (kind of remind of the whole a model off duty look). Dressy shirt, tank tops, blazer, high heels, funky trainers or casual flat sandals; these babies can be paired with literally everything. By the way, this trend has taken Hollywood by a storm. Every other celebrity including Gwen Stefani, Rihanna and Sarah Jessica Parker have been spotted in boyfriend jeans! I know I’m going to have to cheat on my favorite pair of 7 for All Mankind skinny’s but a gal’s gotta do what a gal’s gotta do! Check out the look I’m feeling today.

Lanvin, Chloe, JBrand, Lulu Frost, Maison Michel, Dolce & Gabbana, Chritian Louboutin



3 comments:

  1. Don't understand fashion much.. But I liked the ensemble. Keep the passion for fashion going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to wear high heels with style of boyfriend jeans,..!!
    visit our site for getting clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think high heels are perfect to wear with boyfriend jeans!!

    ReplyDelete