Tuesday 30 April 2013

Summer Breeze


What does Delhi feel like to you guys right now? Let me tell you this, I went out to grab an iced latte, and within five minutes, I felt like a human roast. Now I am holding the latte against my face and it feels so goooood... Well idle banter apart, I have put together this look that incorporates ivory, a tad of deeper pink, a hint of mint and a calming slate. I am absolutely in love with these pants by Michale Kors with deep flares on the bottom, and that "over-sized logo buckle belts on pants" is just isn't possible on this particular number -- how fabulous is that. You can pick them here.

This breezy sateen and silk jersey shirt by Balmain doesn't quite adhere to Olivier Rousteing's structural finesse, but yet it screams class. There, I said the word. I have always been a huge fan of his collections, and I recommend that if you love geometric play taking on a regal avatar, do check out previous seasons of Balmain.

Then is the necklace. You know every now and then, along come avant garde designers on the scene who do not cease to exist after two-show curiosities. The above define EK Thongprasert and Noon Passama's take on jewellery and I never did know silicon can be used to create such wonders. In fact, I have saturated my designer splurge budget for the last two months on this very label. This necklace shown here by Thongprasert is created in collaboration with Natasha Goldberg (Amen madame, noone does Boho better than you).

Top the goodness of with pretty SS 13 slingbacks by Dior and this lizard print clutch from 10 Crosby Derek Lam.

1 comment: