Thursday 22 August 2013

Tassel Earrings Fancy with Desi Houses

I have always been a huge fan of anything to do with tassels and fringes -- whether they be on accessories or those darling flapper era dresses. And while I was browsing through Pernia's Pop Up shop I was pleasantly surprised to see some desi pieces that I actually liked! I only wish all of them had been long enough to be shoulder-dusters, a.k.a Edie Sedgwick style.

Trending -- Tassel earrings at Pernia's Pop Up Shop
My first pick is this pair by Manish Arora for Amrapali. Crafted in 18-k gold and accentuated by a non-traditional enamel detailing, these earrings indeed do shimmy on your shoulders.

This  pair by Zariin is plated in 18-k gold and has pyramid motifs highlighted with citrines. These too caress your shoulders very stylishly.

Called Sky Diva, the pair in the centre by Isharya would look gorgeous paired with plain Indo-Westerns. Gold-plated and crafted out of fresh-water pearls and turquoise beads, I am loving the heavy fringe on these.

These Parker tassel earrings from the Outhouse feature a fabric lace detailing and coral beads giving way to an industrial fringe. Very Mawi do you think? I love them still!

Silken thread tassel earrings from Valliyan by Nitya feature Swarovski accents. I love the popping bubble gum pink shade and can totally imagine pairing them with sexy contrasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment