Thursday 29 August 2013

Top Picks From Pernia's Pop Up Shop

As I open our twitter page, I am flooded with tweets  about Pernia’s Pop Up Shop selling the current Lakme Fashion Week  collections on her e-commerce site, and I instantly start checking out what’s cooking (my cousin’s getting married in January and my BFF the coming October so naturally I’ve got a big shopping list).

Of course at some point in time I got distracted and started checking out other stuff on the website and came across some awesome items that I plan on adding to my cart. I love Pernia’s own designs too, she uses top notch fabric, the clothes are extremely stylish and don’t pinch your pocket too much which is an added bonus. So here’s what I’m eyeing at Pernia’s Pop Up Shop. 

Pernia's Pop Up Shop


1. Pernia Qureshi Neon Pink Maxi Dress - Neons have been in mode for a while now and this bold neon maxi dress is just fabulous. Yes it's a very modest silhouette but the thigh high slit on the side is perfect to reveal just the right about of skin. Pair it with a gold necklace or chunky dull gold earrings and sky high stilettos to complete the look. Click here to purchase.

2. Pernia Qureshi Black Sequinned Dress With Chiffon Overlay - Little black dress, WHAAAT? No, its a long black dress in this case. I am absolutely in love with this gorgeous maxi. Made out of silk chiffon with a georgette lining, the fabrics are luxurious. I love the sequinned sweetheart neckline under the chiffon. This black dress is perfect for a cocktail, a night of heavy partying with the girls or a formal dinner. Throw in a statement necklace (and I mean STATEMENT) with a chic clutch (click here to check out some of the hottest clutches) and you're good to go. The dress is currently sold out, however you can click here to contact them for availability. I suggest you do it ASAP because this dress is a MUST have!

3. Satya Paul Grey and Pink Lipstick Print Sari - Who says saris have to be traditional? Surely not this one! Do we care that Sonam Kapoor was seen in it? OF COURSE we do! I know she was seen in it a while ago but who cares, we still love her and the sari. Moving on, what can I say, this sari in georgette and crepe is so sexy! It comes with a metallic sequin embellished blouse with a peter pan collar and I adore the whimsical print on the sari and the happy colors. Again this piece is sold out, but click here to show interest. 

4. Nachiket Barve Silk and Lurex Appliqued Bolero - I think my search for the perfect bolero just ended. The squiggle applique on this bolero is so fun! A friend of mine once teamed up a bolero with her sari and she looked AAHH-MAZING! Maybe you can try it out? Click here to purchase.

5. Pernia Qureshi Floral And Lace Printed Blazer - EEEEEEEE another blazer Ive fallen in love with! You all know I have a blazer obsession right? I've got 10 in my closet and before the year ends there will be a few more. This gorgeous silk floral printed blazer is eye-catching without having to try too hard and can be worn during the day or night. I usually team my blazers with my favorite 7 For All Mankind skinnys and a pair of stilettos at night or a pair of ballerinas during the day. Click here to purchase.

6. Manish Arora for Amrapali Gold Plated Gazelle Hand Harness - How cool is this hand harness?! I would pair it with a low key silhouette for maximal impact. Sadly out of stock (Why Pernia, Why?!!) but click here to contact them for availability.

7. Eina Ahluwalia Respect - Protect Earrings - I love accessories that stand out and these 22 karat gold plated earrings do just that. Hey, maybe you can pair these with the above featured pink maxi?! Click here to purchase.

Sonam Kapoor in Masaba Gupta for Satya Paul
Sonam Kapoor in Satya Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment