Thursday 6 February 2014

All Things Red & Pink For My Valentine's Day Gift Guide!!!

Valentine's day gets me all excited every year. Its a day when the entire world is celebrating love (agreed, there's no need for one particular day to do so, but no party poopers allowed here); whether its love for themselves, a partner, a BFF or a family member. Every year, I wake up on V-day with the anticipation of gorgeous flowers and perhaps a gift (the husband will be COERCED into reading this post) to celebrate on this day.

In case you haven't started dropping hints to your loved one, its about time you do so! Here is my very special and very luxurious red and pink valentine's day gift guide for all you fabulous ladies.



valentines+day+gift+guide+jewellery
Jewellery

1. Aurelie Bidermann Pink Gold Swan Feather Earrings - How beautiful are these earrings from the designer's signature organic collection? Meticulously hand crafted in Paris, these pink enamel earrings are made from genuine swan feathers dipped into 18 Karat gold. Click here to purchase from Le Mill's e-commerce site.

2. Hermes Ano Bracelet In Poppy & Amaranth Red Lacquered Wood - What I love most about the Ano bracelet is its simplicity. Hermes does understated so well. Don't be fooled though, it's still made in France out of beautiful lacquered wood and the colours on this one are just perfect for Valentine's day. You can wear it on its own or stack it with your other Hermes bracelets. Check with the Hermes boutique in Delhi on 011-43607780 for availability.

3. Mise En Dior Necklace - Okay, I'll be honest with you, when I saw this necklace I kind of died and went to heaven .I love all the other goodies I've featured today but this one truly is the loveliest. First up, I love statement necklaces and pretty much only have such pieces in my closet. Secondly, the cluster of pink ,soft touch lacquered pearls entwined in gold metal is just stunning! So feminine. The husband better be reading this. Check with Dior on 011-46005900 for availability.




valentines+day+gift+guide
Hair Accessories

You know I thought it would be fun to feature some hair accessories for V-day this time. Whilst jewellery, bags and lingerie make the ideal gifts, its fun to add an element of quirk every now and then.

1. Karl Lagerfeld Wool-Felt Fedora - Who says a girl doesn't like a good pink-ish fedora as a V-day gift? Not every girl likes handbags you know. There's something so sexy about a woman who can pull off a fedora. This one is so cute with the grosgrain ribbon on it. Click here to purchase.

2. Piers Atkinson Love Headband - I love milliner Piers Atkins' creations, they're always so fun and eccentric, especially the iconic cherries and even an aubergine for this season. But since it's the day of love, I suggest this LOVE headband! Imagine walking into a party wearing this. What a style statement it will make and lets not forget the envious once overs. Click here to purchase.

3. Valentino Rockstud Leather Headband - Okay please don't kill me for featuring the rockstud over and over again! I can't help it, I'm obsessed! Bags, shoes, mobile phone covers and now the headband, I LOVE them all. Click here to purchase.



valentines+day+gift+guide+bags
Clutches

1. Gucci Heart Beat Print Clutch - I HEART Gucci. Sigh, this adorable clutch makes me want to flutter my eyelashes (think Minnie Mouse style). With its blue patent leather, hand painted edges, leather lining and hearts in different sizes all over the bag, this clutch says I LOVE YOU Gucci style! They also have pouches in the heart beat series. Check with Gucci on 011-46471111 for availability.

2. Stella McCartney Falabella Crystal Embellished Faux Leather Clutch - The designer's signature Falabella design comes in the form a clutch with a girl's favourite things embellished on it; lips, hearts, matchsticks and earrings. Kind of reminds me of the elements that comprise of a wild, girl's night out. A little surrealist, a little edgy, this is the ideal gift to yourself. Click here to purchase.



valentines+day+gift+guide+lingerie
Lingerie

Whether you wear it for yourself or for a romp in the sack with your partner, a valentine's day is incomplete without sexy lingerie!

1. La Perla Noche De Viento Silk-Crepe Chemise & Thong - I swear by La Perla for fancy lingerie. I bought some of their stuff for my wedding and its just so amazing. I love the way fabric feels on my skin. And their designs, so delicate. Their Noche De Viento collection is inspired by Spanish flamenco dancers and features the most exquisite details. On the traje de flamenco, you'll often see polka dots which comes in the form of tulle on this chemise. There are also appliqued fans on the baby doll inspired by those used by the dancers. I feel like a sexy dancer already! Click here to purchase.

2. Agent Provocateur Novah Neon Lace-Trimmed Stretch-Silk Satin Robe - AP is another one of my favourite luxury lingerie brands. Their robes just fall on your body so sensually (I speak from experience). This robe in particular had me sold with the yellow appliqued lace detailing on it. Pair it with a seductive bra and underwear set (leave it open or tie it to give a glimpse of cleavage) or the matching chemise. Click here to purchase.

 

2 comments:

  1. nice post dear. red color of love :) love that Lingerie specially

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shikha,
    Glad you liked the post! The lingerie is stunning isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete