Saturday 15 February 2014

Kitsch's BIG WAREHOUSE SALE!!

Hello my fellow shopaholics!

A quick post to inform all those who may not be aware that Kitsch is having a huge warehouse sale today and tomorrow with everything discounted at up to 80 per cent off. Honestly, this is the first time I've ever heard of such a big sale in Delhi and I am about to go get ready and leave for the venue as I write this post. Marc Jacobs, DVF, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier; I'd be a fool to spend this Saturday sitting at home waiting for my kickboxing trainer to show up (just cancelled my class by the way). Okay, okay I'm getting to the "where is the sale" part! Head on to the Jade Banquet hall at The Grand in Vasant Kunj and go crazy. I am currently eyeing the Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket and the Moschino shoes. Cant wait to see what other goodies are in store! What a fabulous way to "spend" the weekend.


Sale Goodies!! YAY


Happy Shopping!
XOXO
Me

1 comment: