Monday 1 July 2013

SALE Away with net-a-porter's online sale!


How many of you have been taking advantage of the net-a-porter sale online? If you haven’t already started, I suggest now is a good time. With the new additions and further reductions, I couldn't think of a better time to shop. Sadly for me, I have pretty much drained my shopping budget but I have already found some items that are worth further dipping in to my savings! Amongst my new discoveries were some adorable dresses which weren't too expensive (okay maybe they still might be a little pricey but come on, 200 pounds for a good dress is not that bad), some super sexy shoes and of course some fabulous purses. Check out what I’m eyeing from their sale items!


1. Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Satchel - The iconic PS1 bags are a must have in any bag collector's closet and if they're on sale even better. I especially love the print on it. Click here to purchase.

2. Charlotte Olympia Ipanema Printed Canvas Shopper - The designer's bags just keep getting better and better. I am loving the bamboo handles and the fact that it's roomy enough for all my essentials. Click here to purchase.

3. Marni Two Tone Leather Shopper - I love me a good shopper! This one in particular is so versatile and can be paired with virtually anything. The contrasting shades are a fabulous bonus. Click here to purchase.

4. Alexander McQueen Studded Skull Clutch In Suede - I've told you this before as well, if the box clutches go on sale, you HAVE to buy it! The studded union jack is super edgy and i love that this clutch has a suede exterior (the interior is lined in leather meaning luxury inside and out!). The price doesn't hurt at all. In fact, this clutch comes with a guilt free card, well at least in my head. For 560 pounds, you cannot go wrong. Click here to purchase.

5. Lanvin Sea Breeze Embellished Satin Box Clutch - This clutch gives me butterflies in my tummy and makes my heart beat ten times faster. It's one of the happiest purses I have ever seen and have been eyeing it for a few months now. See what I mean, this is the exact reason you should be taking advantage of the net-a-porter sale people!! Click here to purchase.

6. Alice + Olivia Peplum Dress - Peplums are going still going strong, therefore this jersey dress in a gorgeous red is a great investment. At 91 pounds, you can't go wrong. Click here to purchase.

7. Carven Printed Cotton-Poplin Dress - Look at the cool print on the dress, the very feminine silhouette and the pockets! Isn't it perfect for all those hoity toity farm house parties you might be attending during the day. Click here to purchase.

8. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Stretch Jersey Dress - Apart from the color, what I really adore about this dress is the dropped waist and flared skirt. I had seen a similar dress from the designer at Harrod's but was stupid not to pick it up. Thankfully my mother has bought it for my sister and I can totally share it. Click here to purchase.



Now for my fabulous shoe discoveries:

1. Saint Laurent Paris Tribute Two Patent and Leather Ankle Boots - The brand's Tribute series are one of their most sought after designs and its best to pick them up as soon as they're marked down. Click here to purchase.

2.Gucci Metallic Leather and Suede Sandals - Remember I told you about my outlet mall story and how the shoes that were 3 to 4 seasons old were more expensive that current season on sale. Well here's the perfect example. At 250 pounds, I'd rather buy these stunning brown sandals with gold detailing than something that's ancient at the outlet mall. Click here to purchase. 

3. Alexander McQueen Embellished Suede Slippers - How cute are the little bees on the shoes? The best part is they can be worn during the day or at night. Click here to purchase.

4. Giuseppe Zanotti Peep-Toe Ankle Boots - If you're looking to make statement, then these shoes are just what you need. The sexy silhouette combined with the stunning bold color make it a must have. Click here to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment