Thursday 18 July 2013

The MIA factor and my favorite shots from Tommy Ton for Style.com

Hello everyone! Yes, I know I have again been MIA, and with good reason. As I had mentioned in one of my older posts, I would be touring with the husband for one of his cricket productions which honestly left me with no time! The tour began with London, where I got busy with partying and shopping, moving on to Scotland, where I managed to squeeze some time to post, then Amsterdam and finally we decided to holiday for a few days in my most favourite city ever, Florence!

So now that the insane summer travel is over, I’m back in Dubai for a few days before I head back to Delhi (so excited!) and I’m also back in action.

Anyways, as you all may have known by now, the Paris couture shows and menswear shows have recently wrapped up leaving us with some dreamy collections, and of course some crazy street style photography. I have always been a huge Tommy Ton fan, so here are some of my favourite shots from Tommy Ton for Style.com.



 



 

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment