Friday 22 January 2016

Diorissimo Revamped



Well, this isn't really a bag review, as I'm talking about one of the house's classic bags that has been given a bit of an update. But because the Diorrisimo has always been my favourite of all Dior bags, and truth be told, this one is absolutely to die for, I felt I must share the updated version on my blog.
The Diorrisimo has always been a very curvy and slightly slouchy bag. The new shape however, comes with a bit of a structure and has more straight/pointy edges. When the gussets are closed (with the magnetic closure) the side of bag forms a very pointed triangle. The one I shot with was absolutely delicious with a rich blue suede body, chocolate brown top handles and suede coated charms. And as you can see from the photo below, the bag can easily hold itself up even without putting anything inside it. Which shape do you prefer.. Curvy or straight? I think from this post you know exactly where my heart is. J'adore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment