Thursday 21 January 2016

Feeling Fabulous In Dior

I never shot looks on my blog until my trip to Morocco and didn't realise how much fun it is to play dress up and take photos. Now, I just love it!

For my latest shoot, I chose this gorgeous Dior FW 15 runway dress and I cant even begin to describe how beautiful I felt in it. Crafted out of virgin wool (wool that has never been used before or taken from a lamb's first shearing) with a silk lining, the fabric itself felt so luxurious. The cut too, was a class apart and extremely flattering. I loved the high polo neck and the how the skirt of the dress had an uneven hemline. The fabric sort of folded over giving a layering effect in different colours and in different lengths. You'll see what I'm talking about in the photos below. Accessories included a pair of Mise En Dior earrings that had a delicate chain connecting the two pearls, a Diorama bag and my staple So Real sunglasses.

What did you think of my look?











Dress, Earrings, Bag & Sunglasses - Dior
Shoes - Nicholas Kirkwood
Location - Sainik Farms

4 comments: