Saturday 30 January 2016

A Walk In The Park

As I mentioned before, I was going to do a series of casual looks focussing on accessorising to dress it up a bit. In my latest outfit post, I wore a simple tartan shirt over jeans. For the first time, I tucked my jeans into ankle boots. I always wanted to experiment with doing that, but for some reason I never got down to it. I thought gold coloured jewellery would go well against the dark tartan so I wore a playful necklace with big round circles on it and a delicate bracelet. The camel coloured bag matched perfectly with my boots and to jazz things up a bit I changed the bag's shoulder strap in the middle of the shoot and used both sides of the strap.

What did you think of my look?












Shirt & Jeans - Zara
Necklace - H&M
Boots - Aldo
Sunglasses - Dior
Bag, Shoulder Strap & Bracelet - Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment