Thursday 21 April 2016

Flared Jeans Kinda Day












When I got my hands on the Gucci Dionysus Top Handle bag, I knew I couldn't shoot it wearing just any outfit. I had to somehow get a seventies feel to it since that's what Alessandro Michele's Gucci is all about. So it was decided, flared jeans it is. Now I almost always only wear skinny jeans, so this was me having to step out of my comfort zone a little bit. And quite frankly, I'm really glad I did. I made a quick sourcing trip to the mall to hunt for the perfect pair and I was lucky enough to find it at Mango in Select City Walk. These boot cut jeans had a really big flare so it fit perfectly with my attempted seventies theme. Also, I love how tall they made me look. I'm a short person and skinny jeans don't really help, so in a way, this has encouraged me to really be more experimental this year as you never know what look ends up working for you.

I already had a nice green shirt that matched the signature Gucci stripes so my clothes were sorted. I didn't have a pair of those John Lennon style round sunglasses so I had to make do with my oversized Tom Ford's. Again, I wanted to keep my jewellery minimal as I wanted to focus on the handbag, so I just stacked up some bracelets and was good to go.


Shirt & Bracelets: Forever 21
Jeans: Mango
Handbag: Gucci
Shoes: Dune
Photography: Surbhi Sethi

No comments:

Post a Comment