Wednesday 13 April 2016

Delhi Summer and Linen Pants











If there's one piece of clothing you need to invest in for the scorching Delhi summer, it's a pair of versatile linen pants. I'm not talking about the generic white ones you get almost everywhere. More like well tailored and super flared with some fun detailing on them. A pair than can easily transition from day to night and can be worn with anything from a wife beater tank to feminine and formal blouse. I had chosen these pants from a lovely boutique called Sue Mue in Green Park and wore them on fashion week under a stiff linen shirt. For this shoot, I decided to pair it with a halter top just so I can show that there are various ways you can style the trousers. I love the black piping and how there's an extra layer of fabric that slightly cris crosses from the waist. Not to mention, the thought of wearing skinny jeans in this 40 degree weather is just daunting. With these linen trousers, it's just so much easier for my skin to breathe! What did you think of my look?

Pants: Sue Mue
Halter Top: Birdwalk
Shoes: Guiseppe Zanotti
Necklace (worn on my arm), Sunglasses & Handbag: Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment