Wednesday 20 April 2016

Summer Jackets & Sneakers














Even though we get excruciating summers in Delhi and Dubai, I still love wearing a summer jacket every now and then. It comes as a nice change to wearing summer dresses all the time. Obviously I don't mean the thick fabric kinds. I'm talking light and airy ones that you can wear over a thin tank or a bra top. Furthermore, with bombers being the rage for this season, a summer jacket is a must have in your closet. I spotted this one when I was browsing the Sacoor Brothers boutique in Dubai and fell head over heels in love with it. The high collar, the high low hemline, utilitarian pockets, the gold hardware along with two strings that you can pull to cinch it a little bit made it a real statement piece. It's made from the raincoat kind fabric and also comes with a little hoodie tucked neatly away inside a zipper. The pale pink colour was the cherry on top. I like my looks to be very effortless and comfortable so I paired it with a pair of simple skinny jeans and my favourite Longchamp sneakers. The whole look was really easy to put together and can be worn to a casual lunch or even an evening out.

Jacket: Sacoor Brothers
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Givenchy
Bracelet: Moschino
Sunglasses: Dior
Earrings: HnM
Shoes: Longchamp

1 comment: